Monday, November 30, 2009

My Favorite Salsa


Since I don't make my own salsa, I have to resort to store bought. I have tried so many different kinds and they range from "ok" to "gag", so the day I tried Herdez, was one of the happiest days of my life. I can sit and eat chips and salsa till my stomach hurts. Literally. I have kind of a sensitive stomach and anything tomato-y kind of makes it sour. (milk to the rescue! Seriously, do people really eat chips & salsa with a cold a glass of milk? Isn't it usually pop?)

Anyway, I love this stuff! It is made deep in the heart of Mexico, where I believe anything "Mexican" should be made. It is so fresh tasting! I have to buy mild because my kids love chips and salsa too. Can you imagine my sweet little, 2 year old Annabelle asking for "tips and sawsa" ?
It warms my heart!
I just had to get this off my chest. Okay, I feel better now.
Notice in the picture the jar is empty? I need to buy this stuff by the case.


No comments:

Post a Comment