Monday, February 1, 2010

The Best Chips Ever

These corn chips are the best. I just can't say anything that would do them justice.
They have such a wonderful flavor, they are flaky (if corn chips can be flaky) crunchy, salty.
I seriously can't think of words right now, you just have to trust me.


They have little pockets, which make them more crispy and crunchy.

The little pockets hold the salsa just perfect! Can you see that?
I just... It's so... Please just go get some. Only then will you understand.


They are just so... oh sorry, I had my mouth full.


You just wouldn't understand!


Ok, here's the real kicker. Guess where I got them?













Did you guess?


Ok, I got them at Sav-A-Lot! I know, that's what I thought too!
Take a good long look at the first picture, go to Sav-a-lot, buy a bag, and then in the privacy of your home...tear it open as fast as you can and devour them! But you have to have some good salsa, other wise it's just not the same.

Ok, sorry for scaring you.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment