Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Favorite Childhood Treat

I don't have many fond memories from my childhood, but these yummy, simple cookies would be one of them. We were too poor to afford cookies, ok I'm just joking.

Uh, anyway... my mom would make these once in a while, and we loved them. We still do,
and I'm sure you will too.


And yes they do taste better with sprinkles.


See?


She's just so cute I had to put in two pictures.

Ok, so by now you know I never measure anything so I'll just say mix equal parts peanut butter with vanilla or butter cream frosting, and spread it on graham crackers. If you would like to add a little pizazz, press the edges into sprinkles. Simple as that.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. she is so darn cute :) cuter than those darn cute cookies! okay enough cute from me :) but did i say she is darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and My mother used to make them too! a good way to use up excess frosting (add fruit jam-extra good!)

    ReplyDelete